Reversados is not the typical Reversi. It is designed in such a way that you can play online with your friends and, at the same time, get to know new people playing in random mode.
If you like playing Reversi but you are a busy person, don’t worry, you will be able to play in your spare time. Your game will be saved for you for a week to make the next move.
If you win, will get points from your opponent, and if you come to be one of the best, you name will be displayed in the top 10.
The game also features a private messenger. Chat with your opponent.
You can also add an image to your avatar to show the best of yourself.
If you do not remember the name of the player with whom you had your last game, you can track him with the option “known users”.
Furthermore, you will be updated on the outcomes of the games on the Twitter account of Reversados
• Designed to play with friends.
• You do not need to end the game the day you start. Save your game for later on.
• Fight to be in the top ten!
• Comment your moves with your opponent.
• Customize your avatar.
• Challenge your known players.
• Keep up to date on the last moves thought the Reversados account in Twitter.
- Game list divided into three lists
- Random User displays the user name instead of starting a game
- AutoComplete user name in the new game dialog
- Google Play Games achievements
- Single player mode
- Shows points earned or lost at the end of a game
- Save the finished games locally
- Request a wildcard advising you where to put during a game
- Ability to log in with the same user on multiple devices