Reverse Phone Number Lookup

Reverse Phone Number Lookup


Reverse Number Lookup

Tired of getting calls or texts from unknown numbers that are not in your contact list? Search the name of any unknown number with Search-it!
Search-it gives you unlimited reverse number lookups from your call history or via manual entry. Lookup calls from businesses, land-lines, or cell phones in this easy-to-use app!

Free Trial - Unlimited lookups for the first 7 days.
Add to list
Free
75
3.8
User ratings
2342
Installs
500,000+
Concerns
6
File size
1251 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of Reverse Phone Number Lookup Screenshot of Reverse Phone Number Lookup
About Reverse Phone Number Lookup
Reverse Number Lookup

Tired of getting calls or texts from unknown numbers that are not in your contact list? Search the name of any unknown number with Search-it!
Search-it gives you unlimited reverse number lookups from your call history or via manual entry. Lookup calls from businesses, land-lines, or cell phones in this easy-to-use app!

Free Trial - Unlimited lookups for the first 7 days.

User reviews of Reverse Phone Number Lookup
Write the first review for this app!
Android Market Comments
A Google User
18 hours ago
THANKS FOR THIS APP THAT HELP ME
A Google User
Sunday 2:04 AM
No name Note
A Google User
4 days ago
Disappointing, Not very good. Great idea for an app. I get calls from all over the country so I thought that this would be helpful. Well not really, 80% of the time it only shows the city from were the call is coming from. The same as normal caller ID. The other 20% of the time worked when I already had that number in my contact list. Very disappointed, not a very helpful app.
A Google User
4 days ago
No better than google I learned about as much as Google search gave me thru this app. Uninstalled within 2 mins
A Google User
5 days ago
Can't win. Most #'s looked up just show the original i.d. such as cellular caller, local caller, etc. I can gather that information from the number itself ! That doesn't help me at all.
Version 1000000
Version 1000000