You can test (up to 5km) RF Terrain Visibility with this trial version.
The main features are:
- Sites database. You can create a single o multiple sites over the terrain.
- Calculation of single radio electric visibility maps. The percentage of the first Fresnel zone clear over a threshold is automatically calculated and represented in a map. You can see what points have radio electric visibility from a site. Very useful for the planning of multiple radio links in a geographical area.
- Representation of multiple radio electric visibility maps (also in color range) simultaneously. Useful to identify common areas of visibility from various locations. For example, if two sites do not have direct vision between them is possible that they may be linked by a third site having vision with both.
- Auxiliary sites can be created when representing multiple radioelectric visibility maps.
- Orientation of the multiple antennas in azimuth (relative to the North) and elevation (relative to the horizon) between a site and multiple geographical points. Useful for quickly orientating the antennas situated at the sites.
The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) has a resolution of 100x100m. and is obtained automatically from The Shuttle Topography Mission (SRTM), U.S. Geological Survey.
- Radio electric Visibility maps can be also represented in color range
- Auxiliary sites can be created when representing multiple radioelectric visibility maps