Show lx level using Light Sensor.
If your smart phone have RGB Light Sensor, then this program works in RGB mode and show you the lx values for red, green, blue separately as well as 3 colour live graph.
if your smart phone have Ordinary Light Sensor then this program works only in NON-RGB mode and show you lx values from light sensors.
Uses for RGB sensors and my Application.
1) frequent smartphone buyers:- basically they like to see all sensors in new phone and how its working cool.
2) You can test your RGB sensors whether it works well or have any problem in sensing particular colours.
3) for other kind of electronic project persons whom test their color levels using this app in galaxy s4, etc
4) may be useful to demonstrate children's for what are colours in particular colour light. (use some transparent colour papers in a torch light).
5) even more, you can gave 3 torch lights to your children with each colour wrapper in each light. they can use three torches and play with your smart phone. i hope this would be fun for your children's while using physical objects along with phone. (in more three children's play together and mix a good new colour)
6) film makers check the light lx value always. so this app may useful to check light values for each colour.
Warning: dont show your sensor over direct sunlight or near heavy light sources.