RheumaHelper is a mobile rheumatology assistant. It provides a complete toolbox of disease activity calculators and classification criteria the informed rheumatologist can reference during day-to-day work. Easy to use and always with you on your mobile phone, RheumaHelper is the perfect tool for rheumatologists.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Axial spondyloarthritis
- Peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (ACR and SLICC)
- Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
- You can now enter decimal values for PGA (if you're using a 0-100 scale for PGA(VAS), enter 7.3 for 73)
- Bugfix for crash in DAS28 when two zeroes are entered into ESR
- Minor fix for SLE SLICC criteria