RheumaHelper is a mobile rheumatology assistant. It provides a complete toolbox of disease activity calculators and classification criteria the informed rheumatologist can reference during day-to-day work. Easy to use and always with you on your mobile phone, RheumaHelper is the perfect tool for rheumatologists.
- Adult Still's disease (Cush and Yamaguchi)
- Axial spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (ACR and SLICC)
- Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
Added four new classification criteria:
- Adult Still's disease (Cush)
- Adult Still's disease (Yamaguchi)