Supports English , German, Italian
I created this app because I could not find on the Market a " cookbook " that would allow you to save your recipes and above all there is a recipe in Italian . Most App Cooking report lists recipes copied and translated by robot network or represent a new interface to browse recipe sites .
Recipe on the contrary wants to be a DataBase to save your recipes and to automatically import recipes shared by the users who use the app . The format used for the exchange of recipes is the standard RecipeBook , specific XML for declaration of recipes .
We welcome recommendations for new features to be implemented to improve this app , such as the reporting of any application errors .
The first version still has limited functionality compared to the project that I intend to carry on , for now you can save your own recipes in three modes:
• Recipe structured with specified ingredients
• Recipe simplified when you do not have the time to put the ingredients but just to paste a description, perhaps copied from a web site
• Recipe capture, when we are out and about and see a recipe in a magazine paper , you can capture the recipe through the camera of your device .
Features already active :
• Recipe will be able to manage their own recipes for cataloging category and each recipe can belong to multiple categories .
• Recipe manages bookmarks, you can enter the best recipes in the special category "Favorites" .
• Share recipes via Mail
• Search recipes by title and description
• The ingredients are stored and will no longer need to associate them to put back recipes
• Export recipes in standard format RecipeBook http://www.happy-monkey.net/recipebook/
• Import recipes format RecipeBook
Future features :
• Implement interface for Tablet
• Share recipes between App users , you can declare shared and searchable recipes , each user can search through the recipes shared in your db and import the recipe.
• Search by ingredients
• Generation of the list of expenditure according to the selected recipe
• Generate menu ( aggregation of recipes )
• Management of Multilingual
• Read the recipe through tcnologia TTC
• Backing up data to Drive
Piccole migliorie dell'interfaccia.
Aggiunta la possibilità di condividere le proprie ricette con Facebook.
Aggiunta la possibilità di creare ricette personalizzate come varianti di una ricetta originale.
Consulta http://www.bolognini.it/ricettario/news per avere tutti i dettagli.