MyRingerWidget is a home screen widget that toggles ringer mode (audio profile) when you press it.
MyRingerWidget provides 5 different modes that Silent / Vibrate / Normal / Ring after Vibration / Ring with Vibration.
[This application is Android Widget. Please read following instruction before use.]
★★★ This is the only widget that makes you to use Ring after Vibration mode in your Smartphone. ★★★
[How to use]
1. Add "myRingerWidget" on the Home screen.
- Press long on empty space of Home screen, then select "Widgets" in "Add to Home screen" menu.
- If you select "myRingerWidget" in "Choose widget menu, widget icon will be appeared on Home screen.
2. Whenever you touch the widget, the ringer mode of your phone will be changed.
- You can remove the installed widget on home screen after pressing long the widget icon.
- Change order is Silent/Vibrate/Normal/Ring after Vibration/Ring with Vibration.
- If you select "Ring after Vibration" mode, your phone will vibrates for 10 secondes and then vibrates and rings on the incoming call.
(This widget verified on Samsung, HTC, LG phones with android version 1.6~2.3)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Keyword : Ringer toggle widget Ring profile Profiles setting Silent Vibrate Ringer mode Silencer Switch Switcher Control Mute Vibrator Vibration Quick Toggle Sound Setting One Touch