Download the RingCentral app for Android — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your Android phone and take your business calls, voice messages, and faxes—anywhere.
This app is for RingCentral U.S. and Canada customers. RingCentral U.K. customers please visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ringcentralapp.android
Use the RingCentral app on your Android phone and tablet to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *, **
- Business SMS feature to send and receive text messages with your RC local number. ***
- Department messaging feature to send and receive text messages to department members. ***
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to the US while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ****
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference. *****
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business SMS ***
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing *****
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for Android requires an existing RingCentral account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S. or Canada.
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S or Canada.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** RingOut is not available for Android tablets.
*** Business SMS is currently available for Office customers.
**** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
***** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
Tell us what you think at [email protected]
• New Look & Feel! Experience the new user interface for easy navigation and improved usability
• Bug fixes
• Now you can control whether or not participants can join your conference call before you do
• Now supporting voicemail to text, read previews of your voicemail messages. *
• VoIP Calling over 3G/4G is now enabled by default, so you can receive all calls when WiFi isn’t available
• Send faxes with attachments up to 20 MB in size.
*Only available for select plans