Frustrated at getting calls or texts when you're trying to sleep? Perhaps you don't want your phone to ring at work. Well, RingMuter is an app for Android mobile phones that lets you set the time of day you want your ringer to turn off and on at for every day of the week. Once it's set, there's nothing more to remember: Your ringer will be turned off and back on at the times you specify.
* Set different on and off times for each day of the week
* Choose between silent or vibrate
* Automatically adjusts for a change in timezone
* Events are restored after a reboot
Changes for version 1.1 :
* Now generates notifications for on and off events - optionally with audio.
* New icon!
* Fixed minor bug that wouldn't save the state of the day checkboxes if nothing else had changed.
* Added global enable/disable of events.
* Added error messages if you try to enter a time with no days selected.