Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone.
Still the envy of others ringtones nicely it? Do not hesitate , now download "Ringtone Maker" , began to DIY your own ring tones !
Easy Way To Make a Ringtone.
1. Select a Mp3
2. Select a Part of Mp3
3. Click Save Button.
- Supports a variety of music formats, such as MP3, AAC, MP4, WAV, 3GPP, AMR.
- Software button in the upper-right corner can record audio / music, so that you can edit.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Tap anywhere on the waveform , the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
- Manually set the Start & End time(in seconds) by typing the values in text boxes at bottom of app.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
- With the media player , you can quickly play your edited ringtone .
- "Ringtone Maker" development based on open source Ringdroid library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
1, fix the bug that can not set a ringtone to specified contact
2, optimize software performance .