RRL Library app offers you, our customers, the ability to know what’s going on at your library. It’s an added service that we provide to you because we know you will find it very useful.
One of the powerful features of this free app is to enable you to filter the information according to your needs. It’s a one-stop shop!
This app has the following features:
- See all the topics that the library offers (this can change according to the needs of library and the library community – so stay in touch via the app)
- You filter the messages so you are only getting the information you want from us
- RSVP to events that we set up (it’s great to know who would like to attend an event when they arise)
- Search the library catalogue
- See when a new message arrives (a badge will appear over the app indicating new/unread items, according to the ‘message filter’ that you set)
- Library-branch information (location, open times etc)
- Link to our library Facebook page
- And others...come and see
The 1st screen that you see when you load the app the 1st time is the home screen. To access the setup screen to enter your borrower details, please click 'Riverina Regional Library'