With the Investor Access app, you’ll have easy, secure access to your Raymond James brokerage account. The most-common features you enjoy on the desktop version of Investor Access have now been optimized for your mobile device, so you can tap into your financial information wherever and whenever you need it. The free app lets you securely manage your investment portfolio and access up-to-the-minute market information.
To use Raymond James Investor Access, you must first be enrolled through the desktop version of the site. The app allows you to view a quick account summary and market snapshot of your holdings. Details you’d find in Investor Access are now available on your mobile device, including:
• The account summary offers an at-a-glance look at account information, balances and a direct link to your full portfolio. You can also see details such as change since last statement, your prior statement, and current and year-end balances.
• On the portfolio screen, you can view a breakdown of your holdings with links to additional market information. You can also view daily price changes, quantity held, delayed prices, estimated annual income and yields, as well as amount invested.
• You can also view account activity for the past week or up to 25 transactions. A “show more activity” link allows you to browse for additional activity.
• The market snapshot screen offers a quick view of a security’s performance and price and volume history.
• In-app ability to contact your financial advisor. Your advisor’s contact information is easily accessible, so you can reach out quickly with any questions you may have.
Protecting your financial information is a top priority for Raymond James. That’s why our mobile app was designed to keep this critical data safe. Raymond James Investor Access requires a unique username and password to access your personal information. We also use encryption technology to transmit your information to our networks and safeguard your data from unauthorized access.