Tune your guitar quickly and accurately, and keep your strings fit with the built-in health check. Roadie is the ultimate guitar tool.
Roadie Tuner is an automatic tuner for guitars, ukuleles and other instruments. Roadie Tuner hardware connects via Bluetooth low energy with this app, for more info please visit our website www.roadietuner.com
While beginner musicians need a simple way to overcome the frustration of making their instrument sound good, more advanced players value the precision, speed, and ability to quickly switch between customizable alternate tunings.
Roadie can fine tune your guitar in a few seconds or completely change tuning in less than a minute. The tuning process with Roadie Tuner is three times more accurate than the human ear.
Designed by musicians for musicians. Its beautiful, minimal and intuitive interface makes tuning a pleasure and gets you ready for making music.
Note: In order to connect to Roadie, all you have to do is turn Roadie on and launch the app (Roadie will then show a solid blue light). No bluetooth pairing is needed.
- Frequency detection range 55Hz-2200Hz (A1-C7)
- Precision up to 1 cent, 0.1 Hz
- Standard alternate tunings for guitars
- More tunings are being added to the list
- Create your own custom tunings
- Built-in health check for your strings
- Wind & Unwind strings
- Change the 440Hz reference pitch
- Clear display, visible from a distance in a stage setting
- Extra features will be rolled out in future updates
- Increased accuracy for tuning and calibration
- Now supports frequencies as low as A 1
- 7-string guitars now have their first strings as B1 (upon creation)