Use Roamer to avoid roaming charges abroad. Receive calls in Roamer with your regular number. Make international calls to mobile and landline numbers at unbeatable rates when abroad or from home.
Welcome the long-awaited drastically new Roamer.
It’s the only calling app for travellers who would like to stay connected abroad with their regular numbers while avoiding roaming charges, as featured on TechСrunch, Engadget & Mashable.
In addition, Roamer is a convenient and more than affordable way to reach international mobile and landline numbers.
Described by journalists as "What it would look like if Skype and Viber had a beautiful baby making incoming and outgoing mobile calls abroad a piece of pie".
- New unbeatable rates – check your favorite destinations, note the exciting rate and immediately place a call – first calls are on us!
- Validate your regular number so your friends see it’s a call from you.
- Will work either on any working SIM – data or voice, in roaming or at home; or on Wi-Fi: you’re the master of choice.
- Use Roamer on Wi-Fi or 3G for maximum savings and link a local SIM in Roamer for reliable calls when you go around.
- Works in more than 200 countries.
- Switch on receiving calls on your regular number in Roamer wherever and whenever (for users from over 50 countries and most of the operators and plans; local rates may apply).
- Stay reachable with free voicemail to email. Return calls at your first convenience.
- Transfer a Wi-Fi call to a regular call on the fly. A neat feature for varying Wi-Fi conditions.
- Even without a linked SIM, push notifications will not let you miss a call if Roamer is off.
Roamer does not bother you with ads. We keep your privacy.
Learn more about the new Roamer at:
- fixed a bug with free calls
- free calls between Roamer users
- improved Internet call reliability
- various improvements and bug-fixes
- fixed "clean history" not working
- bug fixes
- small bug fixed
- improved Wi-Fi/4G/3G call quality
- added possibility to clear call history
- improved application stability
- some fixes in the UI