In a nutshell...
Roaming Call Control allows easy phone number correction when dialing in roaming.
What is it good for?
If you have ever traveled abroad and used roaming services on your phone you probably had a lot of trouble dialing back home or to a different country. With Roaming Call Control dialing in roaming is a breeze. The application detects when you are in roaming and when dialing numbers without country codes it allows you to select the destination country of the call and changes the number you dialed so it will be correct no matter where you're located. You no longer have to check for country or exit codes when traveling. And you don't have to change any number you currently have in your phone book. Roaming Call Control takes care of it all in real-time!
Here is a list of features Roaming Call Control offers for free:
- automatic detection of roaming service (so it only functions when really needed)
- automatic phone number correction based on current and destination country
- support for almost all countries (over 95% of them... see libphonenumber for a complete list)
- configuration free (just install it and you are ready to go)
- debug mode (so you can see what the application does without actually having to go in roaming)
If you want an ad-free user interface, extra features (like automatic call correction) and support future development you can always buy the Premium features with a one-time fee of only 1.0$ (depending on your region).
If you want to find out why Roaming Call Control needs all those permissions or get an answer to other related questions please visit Roaming Call Control's Wiki located at https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/roaming-call-control/wiki/Home.
Any kind of feedback (bugs, feature requests, comments) is more than welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
or (if you want to track the status of the issue) I invite you to open a report on https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/roaming-call-control/issues?status=new&status=open.
- Reduced Premium features price to 1.0$
- Important code cleanup