Access to Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is included for Rogers Digital TV customers.
Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is a revolutionary way to watch TV with the freedom of setting recordings anytime or anyplace.
Rogers TV customers can watch live TV from anywhere in your house using your Rogers Internet, over Wi-Fi.
Also able to use your Android phone as a remote control, navigate and search for TV listings, and schedule your PVR when you’re away from home.
• Rogers TV and Internet customers can stream up to 85 popular channels
NEW popular channels like FX, History, Sportsnet One, CNN and more along with existing channels like City, AMC
•Rogers TV customers, use your smart phone as a remote control
• Browse and search the Guide from anywhere in Canada
• Schedule and manage your PVR - record, delete, and update on the go
• Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition included with your Rogers TV and Internet subscription
• Use your MyRogers account to login and start watching!
To take advantage of Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition, please log in using your MyRogers ID. To get started, visit Rogers.com/MyRogers. You will need the account numbers found on your invoice. Add your accounts on the “Account Registration” section under “My Rogers Profile.”
• Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• A MyRogers account is required to access the service. Don’t have one? Visit Rogers.com/MyRogers and click on “Register Now.”
• Service is only available within your home through your Wi-Fi connection
*** Please note: This app currently does not support Android 5.0 Lollipop. ***
• Now stream up to 85 channels LIVE on your smartphone!
• Live-streaming capability has been newly added for all smartphones with this release
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
• Please note: Support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) coming soon!