Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is a free service for Rogers Digital TV customers with any digital set-top-box model.
Introducing a revolutionary way to watch TV with the freedom of setting recordings anytime or anyplace – With Anyplace TV Home Edition you can use your Android phone as your remote control, navigate and search for TV listings, and schedule your PVR when you’re away from home.
Anyplace TV Home Edition (Tablet) also supports watching Live TV channels at home, using your Rogers Hi-Speed Internet, over Wi-Fi.
• Use your phone as a remote control
• Browse and search the interactive programming guide (IPG) from anywhere
• Schedule and manage your PVR remotely – Record, delete, and update
• Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is completely free
• Easily connect using your existing MyRogers login
To take advantage of Anyplace TV Home Edition, please ensure your TV and Hi-Speed Internet accounts are associated to the same My Rogers ID. To get started, visit Rogers.com/MyRogers. You will need the account numbers found on your invoice. Add your accounts on the “Account Registration” section under “My Rogers Profile.”
• Android 2.3.x and higher
• A MyRogers account is required to access the service. Don’t have one? Visit Rogers.com/MyRogers and click on “Register Now.”