Root Checker is a simple tool to check if your android device has root access after rooting. This application displays verbose information about your phone and build information.
Disclaimer: THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR PHONE.
- Detects if your phone has Root access
- Device and Android Version along with the API Level
- Displays SuperUser Version
- Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
- User and Group Id
- SuperUser Location
- Su and Sudo Location
- Environment Variables
- Displays Phone's Build Information
What is Root?
Root is the equivalent to Windows user with Administrative rights. A user with the user id of 0 can edit any files and can create any changes.
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
- SuperUser - Check for Root access
Root Checker by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to [email protected]