A rooted Android device is required to use this preview of the BIG IP Edge Client. The BIG IP Edge Client for rooted devices is for demonstration purposes, and may not be compatible with all rooted devices (see rooted requirements below). For a supported production environment, the BIG IP Edge Client for Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) and BIG IP Edge Client for Samsung Devices are available.
The BIG-IP® Edge Client™ secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using SSL VPN and optimization technologies. Access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™, Edge Gateway™, or FirePass™ SSL-VPN solutions
BIG-IP® Edge Client™ for Rooted Devices Features:
- Provides accelerated mobile access when used with F5 BIG-IP® Edge Gateway
- Automatically roams between networks to stay connected on the go
- Full Layer 3 network access to all your enterprise applications and files
Requirements: (Contact your IT Administrator)
- Rooted 2.x (Ginger Bread) and 3.x (Honeycomb) Device.
- The Superuser application must be installed and the su utility must be located in the “/system/bin” or “/system/xbin” directory.
- F5 BIG-IP® Edge Gateway, Access Policy Manager or FirePass SSL VPN solutions
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS APPLICATION YOU MUST AGREE TO THE EULA HERE:
BEFORE YOU CONTACT F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE SEE: