Rotaract Dubai is a Rotary Dubai sponsored organisation. It is a service, leadership and community service organisation for young men and women between the ages 18–30.
Rotaract Dubai undertakes four types of activities :
professional development,leadership development,community service projects, and Club service projects.
Together, using those four areas we ensure a balanced club program and provide important experience and opportunities for the personal development of each and every Rotaractor.
● To develop professional and leadership skills
● To emphasize respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
● To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
● To recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
● To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems, and opportunities in the community and worldwide
● To provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill toward all people.