“Rotterdam: one of the 10 best cities in the world to visit in 2016."
– according to Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel
Rotterdam is hot! The vibrant city and the port are full of exciting architecture, attractions, festivals and exhibitions. Add to this the numerous lovely shops, restaurants, terraces and clubs, and you understand why Rotterdam was voted Best in Travel by Lonely Planet, in 2016.
The new Rotterdam Tourist Info app lets you see and experience the best of Rotterdam City and Port. The app provides a list of the most popular sights and attractions for you and offers inspiring tips about art, culture, shopping and entertainment. The calendar keeps you informed of the most fun festivals, exhibitions and events. With the (offline) map and GPS, you can directly see which hotspots are close by (and you will always find the way back to your hotel!). And of course, you can share your favourites with friends via Facebook and Twitter.
You don’t need an internet connection to use the app and therefore incur no additional roaming charges when you use the app in the offline mode. You only need an internet connection if you want to visit websites or download the map or updates. If you need Wi-Fi, the Rotterdam Tourist Info app includes a list of nearby Wi-Fi spots.
• a list of the most popular attractions: from the Markthal to Boijmans Museum, the Spido to the Cube Houses;
• inspiring tips about shops, restaurants and clubs;
• calendar with the best festivals, exhibitions and other events;
• in the city centre, along the waterfront and also in the port.
• including a (offline) map with public transport planner;
• see instantly where you get a discount with the Rotterdam Welcome Card;
• direct overview of which attractions and locations are in your immediate vicinity;
• share via Facebook and Twitter;
• an overview of Wi-Fi spots;
• including referral to useful Rotterdam apps and websites.
You can also use the Rotterdam Tourist Info app when you are offline.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS
Do you have questions or suggestions for the Rotterdam Tourist Info App? Send these to [email protected]
- Location permission is not required to use the app
Do you have questions or suggestions for the Rotterdam-app? Send your feedback to [email protected]