Know slopes to go efficiently! Route It Up shows you the slopes of the routes by color scale, a new concept applied to track routes. Know in advance the slope of the route in each of its sections through a color scale at a glance.
You will know how the roads go up and down before reaching the route and you can follow the routes with this new dimension in mind when interpreting the maps, the slope.
This allows you to plan your route more accurately and be more efficient anticipating where effort should be made and where you can rest, even in real time.
Knowing where and how the route goes up or down will help better orientation and better tracking of the routes.
** 7 DAYS TRIAL VERSION ** without Ads.
With Route It Up also you can:
* Load Kml/Kmz and Gpx files.
* Create your own routes and / or modify existing manipulating their keys and store them in a KML file.
* Calculate Directions and altitudes from the best open map services on the market (Google Maps, MapQuest).
* Drive mode with GPS, track your routes following the slopes, and record them.
* Select your favorite map source (Google Maps satellite, OpenStreetMap and OpenCycleMap) and use those two latter when you have no internet connection.
* Search places by its names.
* Place Wikipedia information.
* Interactive Elevation Profile of routes.
Keywords: route, track, tracking, edit route, edit track, slope, grade, gps, maps, places, altitude, latitude, bike, cycling, car, runing, walking, navigation, edition.
Fixed problems with the trial license and others minor bugs.