Rowmote, the ultimate remote control for Mac and jailbroken Apple TV, brings the simplicity and power of the Apple hardware remote to your Android device!
From home media applications like Plex, xBox Media Center, Boxee, and Hulu Desktop to presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote, and Prezi, with many more in between, Rowmote 'Just Works'.
• Seamless control, with no configuration or training necessary
• Toggle the iTunes Visualizer
• Wake and sleep
• Launch and switch applications from an in-app list or your Mac's dock (coming soon)
Supported applications include:
• Adobe Lightroom
• Airfoil Video
• Apple TV 1G/2G (after software installation)
• DVD Player
• eyeTV 3.x
• Front Row
• Hulu Desktop
• Keynote ‘08 & ‘09
• kJams Pro
• Mac Bluray Player
• Microsoft Powerpoint ‘04 & ‘08
• OpenOffice Impress
• PandoraOne Desktop
• The Tube
• xbmc (Xbox Media Center)
Rowmote can also control your jailbroken Apple TV, in both Apple's menu system and in third party software like XBMC. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv for installation instructions.
• Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later or a jailbroken Apple TV.
• Mac: The free Rowmote Helper program must be running on the Mac to be controlled. Download at www.rowmote.com. Some features require Mac OS X 10.8.0 or later.
• Apple TV: Apple TV installation requires jailbreak and installation of the Rowmote Helper plugin. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv.
• The Android device must be on the same wireless network (a computer-to-computer, or ‘Ad Hoc’, network works, as well). If a firewall is enabled, Rowmote Helper must be allowed access, or port 5842 must be opened.
- Better support for phones with high screen density