Huge discounts for Winter Holidays!
88% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 0.99)!!!
A boy, a girl, and an android set off on an adventure to save Earth from a crisis.
Introducing an RPG that will bring hearts together!
By popular demand, you can now download Link of Hearts' theme song for free!
One night, the young girl Lily, living in a peaceful village, heard a strange voice speaking to her in a dream.
After telling the boy by the name of Daichi who lived next door about the voice, they followed its instructions and set off for a tower outside the village.
Meanwhile, in the distant kingdom of Zezay, the warrior Mars received a royal command from the king.
The story begins from these two separate viewpoints.
Before long, they would all find themselves embroiled in an event that would determine the fate of humanity.
- Find adventure on a huge map!
- Customize your skills freely by combining "Elemental Solids"!
- Play anywhere without worrying about losing your game progress, thanks to the autosave feature!
- A special point system lets you add extra characters and other special content. Convert defeated enemies into points!
*While IAP content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
Where will the boy and girl end up?
Epic adventure awaits!
* The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
- HVGA (320x480) and up
[SD Card Storage]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) , WX04K(OS4.1)
（This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.）
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
Please contact [email protected]
if you discover any bugs or problems with the application. Note that we do not respond to bug reports left in application reviews.
The bug this app can not launch on Nexus7 and Nexus4 is fixed.
Minor bug fixes.
English version released.