File privacy and security for your Android Device is here!
RR File Locker provides a secure, private virtual data vault for sensitive information. You can secure any file types on your android device with RR File Locker: pictures, videos, text documents, mp3s, office documents, you name it. If it's a file, RR File Locker can secure it.
Unlike other file privacy applications, RR File Locker does more than just hide and rename files. All files moved into the Locker are encrypted with 56 bit modified RC4 encryption. Files moved to the Locker will be invisible and inaccessible to other applications, including applications with root or superuser access. This app is not compatible with Truecrypt stores.
NO EXTRA PERMISSIONS! The only permission that RR File Locker needs is "MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS". This permission is needed so that RR File Locker can read and write the files you want to encrypt. No need for internet access, reading your phone state, contacts, instant messages, etc. so you don't have to worry about ads or privacy.
Want to try it out first? Search for RR File Locker LITE in the Android Market.
- Dialog & allow open by external app when RR File locker cannot identify app for file's mime type
- (1.17) export entire locker to a zipfile (menu -> Export Locker)
- (1.17) Import from archive (unpacks and imports a zipfile) (menu -> Import -> Import from Archive)
- (1.17) Storage changes to account for KitKat SD card limited access
- (1.17) If locker autolocks while viewing decrypted file, return to lock screen instead of exiting app