Make your Android device a convenient, cost-effective RSA SecurID® authenticator. Protect your most sensitive networked information and data with RSA SecurID strong authentication. This app requires a software token for generating one-time passwords (OTPs). Your IT administrator will provide instructions for importing tokens to the app.
The RSA SecurID Software Token 2.0.4 for Android includes the following:
- Supports up to 10 tokens.
- Updated look and feel.
- Supports phones and tablets.
- Help for each screen. Tap the Help icon.
- Importing a token by tapping an email attachment containing an SDTID file. The app accesses the device file system to retrieve the SDTID file. The file system is not accessed for any other purpose.
- Importing a token from a QR Code. The app accesses the device camera to capture the code. The camera is not accessed for any other purpose.
- Next Code button.
Upgrading is supported from version 1.2. Installing version 2.0.4 preserves existing tokens.
If you need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]
- App UI enhancement that removes the dependency on the device Menu button. You can now directly tap all of the options that were available previously through the device Menu button.
- Resolves an issue with the app in which the camera on certain Motorola devices could not scan a QR Code.
- Resolves an issue with the app related to CTF string expiration dates.
- Android OS version 2.2 is no longer supported with this release of the app.