Make your Android device a convenient, cost-effective RSA SecurID® authenticator. Protect your most sensitive networked information and data with RSA SecurID strong authentication. This app requires a software token for generating one-time passwords (OTPs). Your IT administrator will provide instructions for importing tokens to the app.
The RSA SecurID Software Token 2.0.3 for Android includes the following:
- Supports up to 10 tokens.
- Updated look and feel.
- Supports phones and tablets.
- Help for each app screen. Tap the Android Menu button and then tap Help.
- Importing a token by tapping an email attachment containing an SDTID file. The app accesses the device file system to retrieve the SDTID file. The file system is not accessed for any other purpose.
- Importing a token from a QR Code. The app accesses the device camera to capture the code. The camera is not accessed for any other purpose.
- Next Code button.
Upgrading is supported from version 1.2. Installing version 2.0, 2.0.x preserves existing tokens.
If you need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]
- Newly qualified to run on Android OS 5.0.
- Resolves an issue in which users were unable to import tokens from SDTID file attachments in the Android default email client. To fix this issue, the app requires permission to read the SDTID file in your USB storage. The app does not read any photos, media, or other files.