Make your Android device a convenient, cost-effective RSA SecurID® authenticator. Protect your most sensitive networked information and data with RSA SecurID strong authentication. This app requires a software token for generating one-time passwords (OTPs). Your IT administrator will provide instructions for importing tokens to the app.
The RSA SecurID Software Token 2.1 for Android includes the following:
- Supports up to 10 tokens.
- Updated look and feel.
- Supports phones and tablets.
- Help for each screen. Tap the Help icon.
- Importing a token by tapping an email attachment containing an SDTID file. The app accesses the device file system to retrieve the SDTID file. The file system is not accessed for any other purpose.
- Importing a token from a QR Code. The app accesses the device camera to capture the code. The camera is not accessed for any other purpose.
- Next Code button.
Installing version 2.1 preserves existing tokens.
If you need further assistance, please email us at [email protected]
· In the RSA SecurID app, a small dial shows how much time remains for the current one-time passcode or tokencode.
· The RSA SecurID app supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 for dynamic seed provisioning (CT-KIP) on Android OS version 5.0 and higher.
· Fixed compatibility issues with Android OS version 6.0.
· RSA SecurID app uses RSA BSAFE® Crypto-J (Jsafe) SecureRandom for random number generation.
· Android OS earlier than version 4.1 is no longer supported.