RSBPlayer is an application to control your Roku Soundbrige player. You can browse your music libraries and control playback.
- Now Playing view for current song information.
- Song Queue list to see what's next or change the current song.
- Browse your music library by Album, Artist, Genre, or Playlist.
Selecting a song from the browse list will load the album or playlist to the queue and play from the selected song. SoundBridge controls for Play, Pause, Next, and Previous are on the Now Playing screen. Shuffle, Repeat, and Stop are available through the menu. Volume can be controlled using your device's hardware keys.
RSBPlayer is designed to be a very lightweight without any services running in the background. All information is refreshed when the application is first displayed or when a new tab is selected. You can also refresh the Now Playing screen by tapping on any of the current song information.
To find your SoundBridge IP address, select Change Library of Configuration, then System Configuration, then either Show Wired or Wi-Fi Status.
- Added an additional dialog to leave the SoundBridge on or place it in standby mode when exiting the program or selecting a new SoundBridge to control.
- Added the ability to save up to three SoundBridge IP addresses. After it is determined that a SoundBridge is at the IP address entered, a dialog will appear allowing the user to select a "memory slot" to save the name and IP address. Saved names can be selected from the connect screen instead of manually entering the IP address.