This App displays Real-Time quotes and creates interactive charts to facilitate Technical Analysis of stock charts. ‘Touch’ commands help you draw Trend Lines, Support Lines, and Retracement Lines over stock charts. This App helps you learn about the stock you want to trade (with NO Advertising).
- Quote symbols should be entered with the Yahoo Finance format.
- Real time quotes are shown for the US, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Milan, Copenhagen, and Stockholm markets. Other Yahoo Finance markets are 15 min. delayed approx.
- PLEASE NOTE Yahoo Finance historical data is 1-2 days out of date for certain Asian Exchanges.
- Extended hour quotes are available for US markets.
- Stock charts are 15 min delayed (because available Google Finance real time data does not include Open, High, Low).
Quotes and the availability of historical data is a function of Yahoo and Google Terms of Service.
Chart Lists and Individual Charts:
- Charts can be viewed as part of watch lists, or individually by symbol
- Create one or more watch lists which will be saved for future use
- Add stock symbols to each list. Trading details can optionally be entered for each symbol.
- View current stock price data for each symbol in a list.
- Tap a symbol in the selected List to view current stock data in chart format
- Save charts for later review while not connected to the internet (offline)
- Common Price Patterns are identified
- Detailed Help for each screen
- View training video on YouTube
- The App is installed with Default values for various options. The Settings Menu enables changes to options.
- Select the data date range. The date range can vary from 3 months of Daily data to 20 years of Monthly data
- Set the chart type to Candlesticks, High-Low-Close (HLC) bars, or a Solid Line
- Indicators include Volume, OBV, Volume A/D, Rate of Change, Stochastics, RSI, MACD, Follow Through Day, Relative High and Low, SMA (single, double, and triple crossover), Bollinger Bands, and Price Channels
- Tap a list to view current prices for all symbols in the list. It shows the gain or loss for a position if Buy Price was entered for a symbol. Then, tap a symbol in the list to view its chart
- A symbol's trading details (if any) are also shown. Trading details may include purchase date, position (number shares), buy price, target and stop
- Generates Buy and Sell signals over charts. The profitability of Buy and Sell signals generated by indicators are tracked individually on a Trades screen and a comparison of the relative profitability of all indicators over the time frame is also calculated
- Zoom in the right half of the chart
- Zoom out to view all data
- Define a zoom range on the chart by tapping, holding, and optionally moving two fingers
- Tap anywhere over the right price axis to see a horizontal price line on the chart
- Tap anywhere over the price bars to see a price box on the chart. The price box for a price bar shows the Date, Open, High, Low, Close and Volume
- ’Finger Swipe’ the Indicators section of the chart to cycle through the available indicators. Indicators can be customized using menu settings
- Add trend-lines to the chart. A trend-line can be added with one or two fingers
- Add horizontal support lines to the chart
- Add Retracement lines to the chart
- Send Chart in Email with a screen-shot attachment
- Save Chart for Offline for later review
- Go Back or Go Forward through List to scroll through the charts of symbols in a list
- Enter symbol to view its chart
keywords: real-time, stock, stocks, stock market, stock quotes candlestick, technical analysis, chart, portfolio, trend line, support, retracement, trading, off-line, back-testing, pivot points, price patterns
RT Stock Charts V12 Update:
- Fix to prevent crash due to recent data format change