RTSP player is a very simple, fast application to playback network stream from IP cameras, video servers and surveillance system .
✔ Supported types of streaming: HTTP-HLS, RTSP, RTP, UDP (Multicast stream support), RTMP, MMS
✔ Hardware decoder using hardware acceleration with processor optimization – high speed rendering for modern platform
✔ Multi-core decoding provides the dual-core device’s performance
✔ Easy streams list control – add, delete and modify your streams
✔ Preview video while browsing in file list
✔ Smooth playback of FLV files, you do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in
✔ Thumbnails for live stream
✔ Replay for live HLS stream
✔ Download and playback M3U list
✔ Ad free
The application is based on Network Media Player Framework. The SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms !
Framework features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post video processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post video processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Preview mode
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
SDK and Custom Solutions. Build your own RTSP Player within hours using our SDK.
SDK AND CUSTOM SOLUTIONS. BUILD YOUR OWN RTSP PLAYER WITHIN HOURS. MARKET PROVEN WITH MORE THAN 1M USERS!
Please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
if you meet any problem.
Please see more information and details here: http://videoexpertsgroup.com/video_playback_engine.html
- Fix issue on quick channel change
- Changed defaul value for Probe time->3 seconds,Start buffer size ->1 seconds