RunnerUp, an open source run tracker inspired by Garmin 410, RunKeeper and EveryWhere Run.
Track your running with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone.
No in-app purchases, everything free.
No user registration and/or tracking.
Track your running activities:
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time.
- Get stats and progress through your headphones with built-in highly configurable audio cues.
- Run free runs with target pace or target heart rate zone
- Easily configure and run effective interval workouts modelled after Garmin 410
- Download and run workouts created at Garmin Connect
- Share your favourite workouts with friends
- See yourself and other running LIVE
- Read about others training
- HRM: Bluetooth SMART (BLE) for devices that support it
- HRM: PolarWearLink
- HRM: Zephyr
- HRM: ANT+
- Configure and use heart rate zones
Upload your activities to a variety of running sites with single click:
- Garmin Connect
- More translation work
- Add Recovery step (like rest but gps-tracked).
- Handle Digifit upload changes
- Auto pause/resume (contributed by weide)
- BLE bug fixes
- Spanish audio cues
- HR information display
- ANT+ HRM support
- Zephyr HRM stable (contributed by stribb)
- Facebook integration
- Digifit integration (contributed by sean rees)
- Strava integration
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE) HRM
- HRM Polar WearLink