AccuTrainer-Pro is a running trainer for beginners that teaches you how to get the most out of your workout. It has 4 running programs that will train you to be able to run with greater endurance and distance. You can increase your running distance by 1 mile, 2 miles, or 3 miles (C25K: distance and time based 5km) with the help of AccuTrainer.
It uses both an accelerometer (G-sensor) and a GPS to measure your running distance. Use the accelerometer sensor when GPS is not available.
++++ Features ++++
● Running programs: 1 mile (4 weeks), 2 mile (4 weeks), 5km C25K (9 weeks).
● Running distance measurement using both the GPS and accelerometer (G-sensor).
● Running log history: Running map, total time, distance, calories burned, and steps.
● Personalized setting: English/Meter, walking and running steps, and weight.
● Voice instruction and feedback, and progress bar.
++++ Notes ++++
● Some phones do not support an accelerometer (G-sensor) when the screen is off. Please keep screen on when running.
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt for accelerometer based distance measurement.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
Keywords: running trainer, C25K, 1 mile, 2 mile, running coach, runner
Version 2.5.1 (October 25, 2013)
- Fixed bugs in 5km C25K (Time) program.