Do you want a stronger back, pecs, and upper arms? Now you can improve your strength and reach new fitness goals with the Runtastic PullUps PRO App!
The Runtastic PullUps PRO App is your personal pull-up trainer that implements an easy-to-follow, scientific sports training plan. The progressive workout plan will help you build strength and see continuous improvement in your overall fitness and strength training capacity.
Unique recognition of your pull-ups: Put your smartphone in your pocket near your hip and pull-ups are automatically counted using the accelerometer on your smartphone.
* Three levels of sports science training plans, with an end goal of 30 pull-ups in one session
* Count of pull-ups using accelerometer
* Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets
* Voice Coach
* Personal records and exercise statistics recorded and saved (i.e. monthly training statistics)
* Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
* Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com for future review, analysis, and comparison
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Social media sharing: Share your strength and personal records with friends via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and E-mail.
Users are encouraged to save all workouts on Runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further data analysis, coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your pull-up, core strength, or overall health and fitness goals.
Further strength training info and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Download the Runtastic PullUps PRO App today to get fit, stay fit, and feel fantastic! #pumpit
Keywords: pullups, workout, exercise, core, strength, training, muscles, bench press, triceps, fitness, pull-up, pull-ups, back, pecs