Take your fitness to a new level with Runtastic: The best running, fitness & tracking app on Android!
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 40 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
New in Runtastic 5.2:
* Orbit Connect: View real-time activity stats on your Runtastic Orbit
* Android Wear integration
* Minor bug fixes & performance improvements
Highlights from Runtastic 5.0 and 5.1:
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Training Plans on Android
* Control music from Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more (or the Runtastic Music app) within your Runtastic app