Rex the Engineer, has taken it upon himself to defeat problems harming his business. Rex has 15 increasingly difficult levels to overcome as his adversaries become faster and more prevalent. Rex’s speed and strategic plays help avoid his adversaries, but to defeat them he must use special abilities located around the maze, which are provided by OpenText Exceed onDemand®, Rex has all the tools he needs to collect all the pellets in the maze to complete each level. It’s up to you to make it happen!
Adversaries and Special Abilities include:
• Haxor (Lack of Security IP),
• Tiktox (Time-To-Market),
• Plex (Design Complexity), and
• Stax (Money).
By collecting the Exceed onDemand power pellets, Rex gains the ability to consume the business problems and navigate easily through the maze.
Throughout the game, bonus items will appear at the base of the pen. These bonus items represent additional features of OpenText Exceed onDemand.
• 3D Glasses - Unparalleled Graphic Performance
• Shield - Trusted Security and Compliancy
• Graph - Low cost Enterprise Scalability
• Mobile Device - Heightened Productivity
There are two additional ways that Rex can avoid and contain the business problems.
• Shock feature (one is accumulated with every level defeated) – Rex can send all the business problems back to their original pen.
• Cloak feature (only one is included with every game played) – Rex can become transparent and walk right through the business problems. Note: Your cloak can be refreshed with the collection of all four Exceed onDemand features.
Brought to you by OpenText Exceed onDemand©.
Visit http://www.opentext.com/VDC for more information.