Rugby deserves more than just a Like!
That’s why we created the Rugby World Directory (RWD): the international Social Media and Resource for Rugby.
By launching the RWD Rugby app we’ve completed RWD as the total Rugby Directory and Resource.
You can use RWD to run your Club, Teams, Events and Groups. Simply by cicking "Use RWD as your Club or Team" you switch to that profile to send messages, update the Calendar and adjust settings.
Get everyone at your Club to Join RWD and then Join your Clubs profile to easily connect, plan, organise, and communicate. All direct to mobile.
Additionally, the RWD Rugby app offers the global Rugby community a Rugby specific alternative to the other Social Medias. RWD is the online place to create community around your Club, Team or any profile.
The RWD offer applies equally to Brands, Rugby Professionals, Destinations and Travel organisations.
In RWD the Rugby community itself becomes the Directory.
• Search - Access the Rugby World Directory through the simple search field.
• Team Selector – Coaches or Team Managers can share Team Selections by simply dragging and dropping the players and support staff into their position.
• Calendar - The RWD Coming Up calendar syncs with the Calendar in your phone. So Clubs, Teams, Groups and Governing Bodies can plan out the year in the calendar and share this with their communities
• Message – Send and receive messages. You’ll receive Club and Team Announcements here. Replying, sending and deleting all possible.
• My Community - The list of your friends and profiles you've joined. Click and go through to their profile.
• Profiles - Your profile image, the about and the other basic information. You'll be able to Invite friends, Join profiles (Clubs, Teams, Brands) or Claim Rugby Club profiles.
• Activity - The Activity Stream as you would see it on PC. You'll see written posts, photo posts, video posts and calendar entries.
The Administrator and more advanced features are still only accessible on the RWD PC version at this stage. Staff, Coaches, Team Managers and Club Secretaries will still have to sit behind their PC or laptop to set up the Club and Team communication framework.
Thanks for your attention. We look forward to a great response and hope that the RWD Rugby App will be the next step in our quest to create, through Rugby World Directory, a connected and engaged online Rugby community.
Calendar Request Response Addition