REQUIRES XPOSED FRAMEWORK!
Requires S-View cover or similar cover with S-View functionality.
This is a system modification that that requires the installation of Xposed Framework, if you don't have that, please don't install this.
This Xposed module allows your Samsung Galaxy S4's S-View screen to show music metadata from music players other than the Samsung stock one.
Swiping left or right will change the current song, long pressing on the clock will toggle playback.
All these settings are configurable, to go to the settings page, open Xposed Installer, tap Modules, then tap S-View Music Controls.
Currently supported players are:
* Samsung stock media player
* Google Play Music
* Limited support for all other players that use media buttons and standard metachanged intent.
Complete changelog here: http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/SViewMusicControlsChangelog
Keywords: s view, music controls
* Fixed swipe not working for default player when Swipe only while playing is checked.
* Added copyright info to settings.
* Spotify support.
* Added warnings if Xposed-related problems are detected.
* Added launcher icon for people who were asking why this has no icon. It can be disabled in settings.
* Changed default music player to one everyone has: Samsung's.
* Long press now enabled by default.
* Added debug mode, enabling this makes TTS speak what the app is detecting.