Important Note: Saba Enterprise for Good will not operate without the necessary licenses from Good Technology. It has been specially developed to operate with the Good Dynamics mobile application platform. Before downloading the application, please consult with your IT department to confirm that Good Dynamics servers are setup in your organization.
To activate and authenticate the application with the GD framework, you must first enter an authentication passcode provided by your IT department along with your corporate email address. Once the application is activated, you can use your Saba Enterprise login credentials, such as, server name, site name, username, and password to log in to the application.
Note: If your organization does not employ the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform, you can download and use the original Saba Enterprise mobile application.
Saba Enterprise mobile application brings customers the learning capabilities of Saba. The application empowers users to download and consume learning content anytime and anywhere on their mobile devices.
Saba Enterprise for Good mobile application provides the following capabilities to the Saba Enterprise mobile users:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use design for both Android tablets and smartphones
- Support for SCORM 1.2 and informal content, such as PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and text files
- Wide range of delivery types, including web-based, instructor-led, blended, virtual classroom and playbacks
- Offline caching and playback of content to allow users download and consume content at any time, with or without a live network connection
- Automatic progress synchronization between the mobile and enterprise applications to allow users switch back and forth between devices seamlessly.
The update includes minor UI improvements.