Everything you need to know about Sabarimala at your finger tip. Sabarimala is one of the largest annual pilgrimage centers in the world. This app gives most up-to-date information on taking Traditional Vrutham (Austerities), Dos and Don’ts, Tips and Information for a smooth travel, To-dos, whole year events, timings at Sabarimala, puja details and rates, contact and booking details. Detailed route, including the traditional trekking routes, Weather and seasons, Money matters, Details of Ayyappa temples in India and Abroad, Harivarasanam, Vazhi Nada, Sarana Ghosham verses, Medical emergency advices and a lot more.
This is the part of the series of World Pilgrimage Guides, which covers major pilgrimage places in the world.
Features of this Sabarimala Pilgrimage Guide
- This is the free version of the original "Sabarimala-A Pilgrimage Guide" and this advertisement supported version, requires internet access to view.
- You may download paid version of this Application for full offline access.
- Arrangement of the content such a way that easy to refer and read along.
- The downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- Traditional Vrutham (Austerities) details.
- Dos and Donts during the Vruthum.
- Tips and information for a smooth travel.
- Route details on both roads and by walk.
- Harivarasanam verse.
- Vazhi Nada.
- Sarana Ghosham.
- Constantly updated offline content (no roaming charges)
- Links to Google Map.
- Important travel booking website.
- Link to Virtual Queue system and status update.
- Details of parking spaces at Pamba.
- Contact details at Pamba and Sannidhanam.
- List of Ayyappa temples in India and Abroad.
- Event calendar for the current and next year with opening and closing dates.
- Puja details
- Rates of Puja and Foods
About our guides:
This guide is part of our Great World Festival Guide Series.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, Tourism web sites, Government sites, Travel Blogs, OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for the information. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you and available at a central place even to read very minimal or no internet data download. This helps you to save your time and money without wandering in the internet for search of information. We give the guide a different taste by mashing, mixing and annotating it with relevant content from our community writers who really experienced it. This is how our great guides are born. Happy reading.
- Removed restriction of access for all screens.