Embark on an African safari with this incredible jigsaw game! A variety of Africa's land critters (plus the flamingo, crowned crane, and ostrich) await your assembly.
Fun for the whole family -- toddlers, kids, teens, and even adults will enjoy this relaxing safari jigsaw / jigsaw safari puzzle game.
* Uniquely random puzzles: jigsaw pieces are procedurally generated. Even with hundreds of pieces, no two will be exactly alike!
* Four difficulty levels per puzzle and 48 different puzzles for you to explore, from "aardvark" to "zebra"!
* Win 192 trophies (146 unique trophy graphics): one per difficulty level and per puzzle! View your trophies in the trophy room or in a banner above the playing area.
* Gather one to three medals for finishing a puzzle at speed. Keep track of your best times, per puzzle and difficult level. different medals per difficulty level, from bronze to bejeweled!
* Never lose your place -- puzzle progress is saved after each move!
* Use the pinch-to-zoom gesture on the puzzle area to zoom in on puzzles with many pieces!
* At least one animal vocalization or related sound effect per animal species, which plays on the puzzle load or on demand in the options screen.
* One-of-a-kind "Basket" feature. Categorize your jigsaw pieces (e.g.: by color or appearance) in separate tabs before solving the puzzle!
* Dynamically shaded 2.5D jigsaw pieces enhance your puzzle experience.
* A variety of graphics settings to toggle. Play with a minimal UI, hide or show the category sets, hide or show the timer, add or hide outlines, toggle piece combination, and more.
* Both African-themed and relaxation themed music options built-in.
This free version, supported by ads, provides 12 different jigsaw puzzles for you to explore. Support this game's further development (and more puzzle games like this!) by buying the premium version, with 48 different puzzles!
This is the premium, no-ad version: thank you for your support!
Please note: the current version does not support x86 chipsets.
**NOTICE**: If you were stuck on "downloading assets", please update and try again. (The APK expansion version number didn't line up with what was served from Google Play.)
News: within 3-4 weeks, I plan to add a match-3 to the jigsaw puzzle as an added feature. You will be able to play an African safari-themed match-3 with the puzzles that you have completed!