Embark on an African safari with this incredible jigsaw game! A variety of Africa's land critters (plus the flamingo, crowned crane, and ostrich) await your assembly.
Fun for the whole family -- toddlers, kids, teens, and even adults will enjoy this relaxing safari jigsaw / jigsaw safari puzzle game.
NEW: 10 new free puzzles with cute baby wild animals for you to enjoy!
* Uniquely random puzzles: jigsaw pieces are procedurally generated. Even with hundreds of pieces, no two will be exactly alike!
* Four difficulty levels per puzzle and 58 different puzzles for you to explore, from "aardvark" to "zebra"!
* Win 192 trophies (146 unique trophy graphics): one per difficulty level and per species! View your trophies in the trophy room or in a banner above the playing area.
* Gather one to three medals for finishing a puzzle at speed. Keep track of your best times, per puzzle and difficult level. different medals per difficulty level, from bronze to bejeweled!
* Never lose your place -- puzzle progress is saved after each move!
* Use the pinch-to-zoom gesture on the puzzle area to zoom in on puzzles with many pieces!
* At least one animal vocalization or related sound effect per animal species, which plays on the puzzle load or on demand in the options screen.
* One-of-a-kind "Basket" feature. Categorize your jigsaw pieces (e.g.: by color or appearance) in separate tabs before solving the puzzle!
* Dynamically shaded 2.5D jigsaw pieces enhance your puzzle experience.
* A variety of graphics settings to toggle. Play with a minimal UI, hide or show the category sets, hide or show the timer, add or hide outlines, toggle piece combination, and more.
* Both African-themed and relaxation themed music options built-in.
This is the premium, no-ad version: thank you for your support!
This jigsaw puzzle game, featuring both ferocious animals and cute baby animals, is being continually updated and improved.
For those phones with a bit less texture memory, the "Normal" and "Hard" levels now have a lower resolution texture by default. To change when this lower-res texture setting is activated, go to Menu > Misc. Config > Reduce Texture Size. It can be set to >= difficulty 1 ("Normal"), 2 ("Hard"), 3 ("Hard", 4 ("Impossible", for premium...), or "Off".