Are you looking for a easy-to-use metronome app that works without connecting to the Internet, reading your phone contacts, or knowing your GPS coordinates? Consider Safe Metronome, by Adam Mackler:
- Uses no special permissions
- Is free with no ads
- Works in portrait or landscape rotation
- Comes with two natural sounds (clave or cowbell)
But wait...there's more! Safe Metronome is the only metronome with ChopsBuilder™.
ChopsBuilder™ is based on the scientific principle of "progressive overload." Use ChopsBuilder™, and while you practice, the tempo gradually increases until you reach your desired speed. This secret trick has been used for generations by virtuoso musicians to develop their ability to shred the most difficult passages and make it look easy. ChopsBuilder™ is brought to you now for the first time ever in an Android app, exclusively in Safe Metronome.
Compare Safe Metronome to all the other free metronome apps for Android. If you can find a better one, let us know!
* Device will not go to sleep while metronome is beating
* ChopsBuilder™ works in both directions: both faster and slower
* More responsive controls: Start/Stop button reacts to press rather than release
* Japanese language support