SafeBox password manager is the best tool to protect your private data, in a simple and secure way.
* Simple: Designed to be simple, the more intuitive and usable as possible
* Secure: All the internal data structure is encrypted with AES cryptography
* Isolated: It doesn't requires internet access or any other particular permission so it maintain the highest isolation level for your private data
* Safe copy management: It's possible to backup/restore safe copies of your encrypted archive
A free limited version "SafeBox password manager free" is available on Google Play Store.
Bug fix / improvements:
- Fixed search-list layout error
- Fixed crash in Kitkat when reopening by notification icon after the application has been swiped out from task list
- Some layout improvements