In the eyes of our children the world is so new and exciting that they want to explore all of its little mysteries. Parents are happy about this enthusiasm but at the same time worry about their children's safety. How can we make children become aware of safety risks?
"Safety at Home" aims to address such concerns. The application deals with different safety issues children encounter at home, such as going down stairs, opening the door to strangers, slipping on the floor, bumping on table corners etc. Each of these situations is accompanied by animations and audio material helping them understand issues and learning about right behavior. The operation of the app is simple and child-friendly so kids can easily navigate the different scenarios.
1. Scenarios: simulates life at home to teach children about 6 major safety issues.
2. Role playing: Children can play the role of the panda at home in order to experience and understand the safety points.
3. Didactic: animations and audio material comment on the behavior to deepen their understanting and incentivize right behavior
4. Information for parents: the app contains a“To Parents”section with tips on how to create a safer living space for children.
“Safety at home” is one app within the “Safety Series”which includes other themes such as safety outdoor, car safety etc. Currently there are new apps in development.
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
BabyBus is the first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for preschoolers, and includes two series which are the Age(1-3) and the Age(3-6). The series of the Age(1-3) combines the main concepts of early childhood education for 1-3 year-old babies and covers the cognitive development, games, songs and other relevant categories. The applications of Age(1-3) are designed to train the baby’s cognition ability and hand-eye coordination skills.
Tips: In the search bar, enter ""BabyBus"" or "" sinyee"", to find all of our products.
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" to find all of our products.
Feel free to tell us your thoughts on our games and services using the contact methods listed below:
E-mail: [email protected]
1. Shorter introduction video.
2."Take a break" function added to remind children they should rest.
3. Easier interaction. Intuitive interface for kids.
4. Game running speed improved.
If your little kid loves our products, please leave a review! Do you have any questions or suggestions? Feel free to contact us sending an email at [email protected]
We will reply as soon as possible.