★ Safety Attendance Pro is a powerful yet simple student tracking app that allows you to keep track of student attendance, behaviors, or general information throughout the year!
★ Please note that the "Safety Attendance - Eval" application has the same functionality as the full version but has limits of 1 class and 15 students. To support this app and enhancements, please support the full version.
★ Key Features:
☆ Attendance – Simply record and track daily attendance throughout the year.
☆ Field Trips - Easily run roll calls to ensure the group is together; boarding the bus, lunch time, restroom breaks, etc..
☆ Fire Drills - Quickly take attendance in case of a fire drill or worse case fire!
☆ Seating Chart - Powerful graphical tool that allows you to visualize your students or classroom the way you want!
☆ Note Tracker - A great way to track information about your students and class!
☆ Reports – Very impressive reports! Unlike other apps, data is stored conveniently on the phone and does not require network access to a server.
★ Key App Notes:
→ Works great on phones and tablets!
→ Simple attendance:
- Tap on the student's name or scan the students QR code.
- Optionally use the graphical seating chart.
→ Simple setup and user friendly:
- Import students from your contact list or from a CSV file.
- Take students picture with the camera or tap on the picture to use an existing photo.
- Statuses can be customized to meet your needs. Unlike other apps, it’s completely up to you!
- Attendance Examples:
- Make it simple: Present and Absent.
- Make it detailed: Present, Absent, Tardy, Dismissed, Sick, etc...
- Note Examples:
- Student Behavior: Good, Ok, Needs Improvement, etc..
- Awards – Gold Star, Special Helper, Student of the Month, etc..
- Miscellaneous: Badges, Performance, Achievements, Paid/Unpaid, etc..
→ Flexible Reports!
- Student’s attendance over a date range.
- Class's attendance over a date range.
- Multiple class attendance report.
- Class and individual student Note reports.
- Reports can be emailed, including CSV files with the data.
- Reports include totals and details for the actual days.
- And much, much, more..
→ Seating chart:
- Visually layout the classroom by dragging students to the position you want.
- Supports a grid layout for easy placement.
- Supports free floating to put students exactly where you need.
- Zoom in or Zoom out to meet all display sizes.
- Chart can be used for Attendance and Notes.
→ Random Picker
- Pick a random student or the next random student that hasn't been picked yet. Great for selecting a line leader, special helper, teams, etc..
- Quickly see the totals of notes assigned to students.
- Simply long click the student to add a quick note.
→ Backup and restore the database to your local SDCard so you don't need to worry about losing your information.
→ Optional QR Code Support
- Quickly scan in each student for fast attendance.
- Integrates with multiple free 3rd party QR code scanning apps to meet your needs; "ZXing", "Google Goggles", "QR Droid", etc..
Language Support: English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic
- Don't see a language you need? Email us and let us know!
Disclaimer: This application is not a life safety application and we always recommend multiple safeguards to keep students safe!
Enjoy life, travel safe!
Keywords: teachers, college professors, educators, coaches, scout leaders, managers, martial arts schools, dance studios, gymnastics academies, students, QR Code, seating chart, behavior, awards, badges, season, teams, clubs, groups
2.92 - New attendance option for long touch; Add a note vs prompting for Attendance status.
2.91 - Fixed bug with high density screens. Due to this fix, seating charts may need to be adjusted. Sorry for any inconvenience!
2.9 - Helpful changes from feedback.
- Application now translated in Hebrew and French. Special thanks to Avi for providing translations in Hebrew.
- Notes View - touching a student will now add a quick note. A long touch will edit the student and see all of the notes.