*** Sign-In Using Your Free SafetyMeetingApp.com Account ***
Use one account for the whole company! 950+ Safety Topics!
“The only construction app that helps me be more productive.” Blackstone Construction
“Very easy to use. Even for a new smartphone user like me.” Benson Heating & Air
The Safety Meeting App is the only app that allows contractors to record and track OSHA required safety meetings, accidents, incidents, near-misses, employee attendance, and more.
Safety Meeting App does all of this:
• Document Incident/Accidents/Near-Miss
• Use on Phone, Tablet, and Computer
• Meets OSHA’s 'Required Meeting' Laws
• 950+ Pre-Written Safety Meeting Topics
• Works with Apple, Android and All Browsers
• Print PDF Meeting/Incident/Near-Miss Reports
• Date Stamps each Safety Meeting
• Use Camera Feature for Extra Proof of Attendance
• Covers more than 35 Industry Trades
• Document Disciplinary Actions with Signatures
• Document Active/Inactive Employees
• Unlimited Users & Unlimited Employees
• One App for the Whole Company
7 Quick Steps to Better Safety Meetings
1. Open the App on your phone, tablet or computer
2. Create a 'New Meeting'
3. Set the meeting date/time/location
4. Select the names of those at the meeting
5. Select one of 950 pre-written topics
6. Discuss the topic
7. Print a PDF of the meeting details (optional)
No more messy papers and lost paper work.
Safety Meeting App is perfect for general and trade contractors who work on residential and commercial projects. It is trusted by small and large corporations alike. Login from the office and view meetings held by your crew in the field.
Sign-In Using Your Free SafetyMeetingApp.com Account
Safety Topics (also known as Toolbox Talks or Tailgate Talks) within the Safety Meeting App are ideal for all contractor trades including the following types of licensed and certified contractors: CGP, CGB, CAPS, CGR, ABC, AGC, AIA, BBB, NARI, OHSA, HBA, NAHB, MBA, BIA, BPI, HERS, EPA, ASA, NAWIC, IADC, MCAA, NRCA, IIPP, HVAC, OSH, BX, IREM, NARPM, NECA, NPMA, NUCA, USGBC, DOT, DBA, LEED, DBIA, HACIA, NCHH, TCA, RMC, Cal/OSH, JSA, HAZWOPER, NIOSH, OH&S
• New Safety Resources
• Improved Topic Display
• New Support Page