*** Sign-In Using a Free SafetyMeetingApp.com Account ***
One account for the whole company! 950+ Safety Topics!
"A must for every contractor and makes safety compliance easy." Hightower Remodeling
The Safety Meeting App is the only app that allows companies to record and track OSHA required safety meetings, accidents, incidents, near-misses, employee attendance, and much more from their phone, tablet, and computer.
OSHA safety compliance just got easier! Do not be a victim of an OSHA ‘willful violation’. Get the Safety Meeting App and start meeting with your employees today.
Safety Meeting App does all of this:
• Document Incident, Accidents, and Near-Misses
• Use on Phone, Tablet, and Computer
• Meets OSHA’s Required Meeting Laws
• 950+ Pre-Written Safety Toolbox Topics
• Works with popular Smart Phones and All Browsers
• Print PDF Meeting/Incident/Near-Miss Reports
• Date Stamps each Safety Meeting
• Use Camera Feature for Extra Proof of Attendance
• Covers more than 35 Industry Trades
• Document Disciplinary Actions with Signatures
• Document Active/Inactive Employees
• Unlimited Users & Unlimited Employees
• Multiple Account Administrators
• One App for the Whole Company
7 Steps to Better Safety Meetings
1. Open the App on your phone, tablet or computer
2. Create a 'New Meeting'
3. Set the meeting date/time/location
4. Select the names of those at the meeting
5. Select one of the 950 pre-written safety topics
6. Discuss the topic
7. Print a PDF of the meeting details (optional)
No more messy papers and lost paper work. Track it all with the Safety Meeting App!
Safety Meeting App is perfect for manufacturing companies and general and trade contractors alike and it is trusted by small and large corporations across the world. Login from the office and view meetings held by your crew in the field.
Sign-In Using Your Free SafetyMeetingApp.com Account
Safety Topics (also known as Toolbox Talks or Tailgate Talks) within the Safety Meeting App are ideal for all construction contractors and manufacturers including the following types of licensed and certified businesses and employees: CGP, CGB, CAPS, CGR, ABC, AGC, AGCNYS, AIA, BBB, NARI, OHSA, OSH, RMP, KSS, HBA, NAHB, MBA, BIA, BPI, HERS, EPA, ASA, NAWIC, IADC, MCA, MCAA, NRCA, IIPP, HVAC, IBS, OSH, BX, IREM, NARPM, NECA Safety, NPMA, NUCA, USGBC, DOT, UIG, DBA, LEED, AP, BD+C, DBIA, HACIA, NCHH, TCA, RMC, Cal/OSHA, JSA, HAZWOPER, NIOSH, OH&S
• Support multiple account administrators
• Improved application flow for easy navigation between screens
• Revised meeting and incident screens
• Support for incident photos
• Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
• New Safety Resources
• Improved Topic Display
• New Support Page