The SafetyLine® LoneWorker service is Canada’s leading provider of work alone safety monitoring solutions with the automated SafetyLine check-in and emergency notification service, to help Canadian companies and organizations meet regulations for Working Alone and provide a safer working environment for staff working alone or in isolation.
This App allows easy remote Field User access to SafetyLine accounts with the following supported features:
- Check-In (default report time interval).
- Check-In (custom report time interval).
- Turn Off/On monitoring for a shift.
- Panic Emergency.
- Voice Messages on events.
- Text Messages on events.
- GPS logging on events.
- GPS automated Location Monitoring (logged whenever location changes).
- Use with WiFi or Cellular Data Networks.
This App requires a valid and active SafetyLine LoneWorker service subscription.
For more information, please visit the SafetyLineLoneWorker website.