Sai baba was an incarnation of Shiva or Dattatreya, and he was regarded as a sadguru and an incarnation of Kabir. Sai mantra is powerful sound and when chanted with devotion produce enormous effects. Mantra is well-off in its meaning and its meaning can be meditated while chanting. As the "Om" is also called Pranava, meaning that it sustains life and runs through Prana or breath."Sai" word itself have a great power and "Ram" word define the supreme godhead . As the mind concentrates more and more on mantra and its meaning, it conditions the mind and takes up to the higher states and forms the path to salvation. Mantras have definitive importance both at the materialistic and spiritual levels. The mantra if repeatedly chanted can create a dynamic sound wavelength which can inspire one to aspire for anything. When you chant a mantra correctly and systematically with proper intonation, there is immediately set up a vibration in the nervous system in such a manner that a harmony is established in the whole world. The aim of mantra is to achieve dharma, artha, kama and moksha.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
Key words: Sai, ram, shradha ,saburi, om, aum, saibaba, shyam, shirdi.