Everyone’s seen it: the pothole that needs filling, the streetlight that’s burned out, or the stop sign that needs repair. Saint Paul’s new “Saint Paul Connect” app allows you to easily file a report describing these issues so city departments can quickly take action to resolve them. The android compatible app uses GPS technology to pinpoint your location and even allows you to upload a photograph in order to clarify exactly what needs to be fixed. Your reports are then routed to the appropriate city department for follow up. You will also be able to track your report from the time you send it to the time it’s completed. Lastly, the app isn’t limited to only reporting potholes and streetlights – graffiti, damage to city parks, slick spots on city streets and abandoned vehicles are just a few of the issues that you can submit. Your use of this app will continue to make Saint Paul the most livable city in America.
- Auto-populate summary field with request type
- Avoid full-screen keyboard input in landscape orientation
- Improved reporting experience, w/ busy indicator
- Improved background task experience, w/ dimmed screen
- Improved stability during configuration changes
- Fixed crash when report is moderated
- Improved login handling during status changes