SGTM (developed by Sinbit, a nascent spinoff of the Department of Computer Science of the University of Turin, in collaboration with Molecole Sistemiche for the graphic design) is the official app of the ninth edition of the International Salone del Gusto and Terra Madre, held in Turin, Italy over October 25-29 at the Lingotto Exhibition Centre and Oval Olympic arena. Organized every two years by Slow Food, Regione Piemonte and Città di Torino, the Salone displays the extraordinary diversity of food from all continents and unites small-scale farmers and artisans from around the world who follow the principles of good, clean and fair.
With SGTM the Salone is just a tap away: you will find all the exhibitors, events and news in a single app that will guide you through a journey to explore quality food! With SGTM, the Salone becomes paperless: you will need no paper program, map, etc. and the environment will thank you, too!
SGTM can be used online as well as offline and is available in English and in Italian.
SGTM provides you with a set of tools personalized according to the moment you are using it:
A VIRTUAL BAG, containing all the material you need to inform yourself and organize your visit, that will accompany you before, during and after the Salone.
Three tools that will help you not to miss any opportunity and that will be available as long as the Salone is open:
* The VIEWFINDER, to identify the Presidia QR codes and obtain all the information you need, including original recipes and wonderful photos;
* NOW, to find all the events you can take part in at a certain time;
* A WALK AROUND the Salone, to discover all you can do to learn, taste and have fun walking around in the Salone.
HAVE YOUR SAY, a way to make yourself heard by the organizers, that will be available from the day the Salone opens.
THE PHOTOGRAPH ALBUM with the official photos that will be available after the closing of the Salone.
In your virtual bag you will always have on hand:
* Ticket. The information you need to buy your entrance ticket.
* Route. To help you get to the Salone easily and, possibly, in an environmentally sustainable way.
* Map. To find your way around the Salone.
* Programme. The complete event list, with taxonomy navigation and text search.
* Exhibitor, Presidia and Terra Madre Food Communities lists. All the stands you can visit, with taxonomy navigation and text search.
* Topics. The Salone topic guide, a way to discover the events and exhibitors of the Salone that most interest you. Topics can refer to: types of food products (e.g., “cheese”), services (e.g., “distribution and marketing”), sustainability (e.g., “urban agriculture”) and geographical areas (e.g., “Africa”).
* Your visiting card. To exchange contacts with the exhibitors at the Salone.
* Your diary. A place where you can keep your “must see”, your personal notes and the visiting cards you collect.
* Games. Educational games, to have fun and discover the world of sustainable events and quality food.
SGTM, Sounds Good To Me!
- "Walk around in the salone" >> "Terra Madre Kitchen" now is ok
- fix for particular problem for particular device/android version configuration