Everyone knows that the Samizdat (samlib.ru) is a huge site in which the works spread as beginning authors, so already and being published old residents. This community of authors and their readers. Many authors began the publishing way with it. Daily on a site there are continuations of already pleasant works. Unfortunately, the Samizdat site as doesn't give the chance to trace new continuations, doesn't allow to read the pleasant works comfortably. Many people find a way out of subjects, something copy the text and format it under the device for reading, or simply wait when there will be in a network already finished work in the formats epub, fb2, etc.
The SamLib Reader appendix allows to watch updatings and comfortably to read works from a site the Samizdat. For reading it isn't required any third-party programs as the appendix possesses own reader. SamLib Reader possesses the easy and intuitive interface which studying won't take a lot of time.
• Addition of the author in library both on a direct reference of the author, and through search;
• Search allows to look for the author not only by last name, but also on work;
• Books are read are grouped in the separate section for fast access;
• Fast check of updatings of works;
• The updated works are allocated with color. Authors who had new works, also are allocated with color. This mark can be cleaned then through a context menu;
• Opportunity to reform work if the file was beaten or it couldn't be loaded correctly from the Internet;
• Fast loading of work;
• Convenient reading work with possibility of change of a font, its size, alignment of the text and arrangement of transfers.
SamLib Reader – quite young appendix which actively develops. Developers listen to each opinion of the user and whenever possible try to realize new ideas.
Group for discussion and https://groups.google.com/d/forum/samlib-reader testing
Sometimes at addition of the author or work, there can be a message on problems with the Internet. Be not frightened - or at you on the device Internet access isn't connected at present, or the appendix couldn't receive a response from a site samlib.ru. Try to repeat operation once again.
Modify the list of sections of the book;