"Oooo, it's like that falling blocks game, but with sand!" - quote, Developer's Mum
"[A] Hidden Gem" - DroidGamers
"ingenious", "relaxing, soothing and almost hypnotic" - Gamezebo 4/5 stars
Sandago is a totally unique sand physics action puzzle game, where you have to try and manage the constantly pouring sand.
If the sand reaches the top, it's game over!
Pile the sand up by color, when it glows, tap it to clear it. Bonuses for clearing multiple piles in one go.
Reach the stage's points target and it's on to the next fun stage.
- unique sand physics gameplay
- 7 sand colors including special acid and concrete sand
- 30 varied hand-painted stages
- dynamic difficulty levels
- score attack mode powered by OpenFeint
- simple controls
- install to SD card by default
1GHz or equivelent CPU recommended.
Performance tip - turn off the fine sand effect in the options if the game is sluggish on your handset.
Please check out the Lite version first to make sure your handset is compatible.
If you have any problems or feedback, please email [email protected]
Yup, it's kind of like tetris, but with sand.
- Removed OpenFeint support as the service is going down
- Graphical fixes for larger screens