SanDisk® Memory Zone 3.0
Memory management on your Android™ device made easy.
Manage your memory on your phone - on your card - in the cloud. The new SanDisk® Memory Zone 3.0 app offers you more functionality and combines the most popular memory management utilities in one. (file browser, backup, file compression*, integrated media player)
The easiest way to manage your photos, videos and files.
1. One place to do it all: maximize your phone memory, enable your Android device to run faster, find all your content by file type, easy to use graphical user interface.
2. Free up space by offloading files to a SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive or microSD™ card
3. Automatically backup photos, videos, and music
4. Aggregated view of all content (new in version 3.x)
5. Automatically organize all your content from across all storage locations (phone, microSD card, cloud, Dual USB Drive) in a single view
⁃ New timeline based photo browser (new in version 3.x)
⁃ Organizes all your photos into a single timeline view, regardless of storage location
6. Integrated photo, video and music player (new)
⁃ Playback music and video without leaving the app
⁃ Play music in the background
⁃ Control music via notification tray
⁃ Easily swipe through photos from all storage locations
7. Built-in file compression / decompression (new in version 3.x)*
8. Zip and unzip files for emailing / instant messaging
*Note – Compression / Decompression is only available on files stored in internal memory or microSD card.
The new SanDisk Memory Zone 3.0 app for Android devices is designed to help you easily manage all your photos, videos and files on your phone, microSD card, various cloud storage services – all for free and without any ads.
One Place to Do It All
SanDisk Memory Zone puts you in complete control. Manage your local and cloud storage with one free app. Move files back and forth from your memory card to select cloud services, or from the cloud directly to your phone. Cloud services supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
Free Up Space
The new user interface makes it super easy to free up space on your phone by easily moving less frequently used items to the microSD card or cloud.
User-Friendly Interface with Aggregated Views
• Get seamless, integrated storage connectivity between your phone, your memory card and your files in the cloud. It’s never been easier to enjoy, manage, share and protect your digital assets.
• Unlike utilities with awkward and difficult to navigate folder structures, SanDisk Memory Zone has an intuitive, graphical user interface that lets you get the job done, fast.
• The new timeline based photo browser organizes all your photos into a single timeline view, regardless of storage location.
• Plus, zipping and unzipping files for emailing and instant messaging has never been easier.
From the Brand You Trust
SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to visualize your memory usage by content type and size. SanDisk Memory Zone. There’s nothing else like it.
1. Note: Feel free to send feedback to [email protected]
2. To learn more about SanDisk Dual USB Flash Drive, go to https://www.sandisk.com/home/mobile-device-storage/ultra-dual-usb-drive-3
SanDisk the SanDisk logo and SanDisk Ultra are trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The microSD mark is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
TAGS: "file browser", "mobile organization", "cloud services", "file manager", "application manager", "cloud backup", "file protection", "memory optimizer", "memory manager", "memory card", "cloud storage", "media manager", backup, apps, "Memory management app", "Android cloud app", "Picasa Android app", "speed test”, “dropbox”, “Google Drive”,
Bug Fixes and improvements